30/11/2011

Day 28,





























With butterflies in the belly, with all the doubts I had, I closed the episod of that night in Porto...
to open it a week later in Paris,

It had been 2 years that I knew you, that we felt that special little thing, that made us who we were to each other, that friendship that was more valuable than everything, that unspoken commitment, that made us happy, made us laugh, made us sad, made us cry, but although everything, it made us shake hearing the voice of each other, I remember our night talks, I remember when we closed our eyes to hug, and still shake whenever I feel it again, with you I learned how to feel without limits, how to do everything without doing anything.

Paris,
You and me, in that early cold morning, walking to have our brunch in Le marais, with a feeling of Déjà vu.
I couldn't help but wonder "why is this so obvious? we belong together".
..............
Brunch finished, direction Trocadéro for ArchiBD exhib, we took the Métro number 9, then it started to snow. Our faces with the silly smile passing close to la tour eiffel...breathing life!
We were close, and this was all that matters.
In that impulse of happiness, I couldn't hold myself,
"I want to spend a whole weekend with you, just us, in a house, the whole weekend".
You looked at me surprised and replied: "you won't get tired of me 2 whole days?"
I said: "Let's make it for an entire week then."

The day after, in that Bistrot in George V, you said "yes..........".

And there started our journey, our life together, with all ups and downs, everything is possible, all we need is love, all we look for is love, and once we have it, the rest follows naturally,

So today and every second of my life, a year after that special 28, I am grateful to you Mauro, for loving, caring, standing by my side, in good and bad, for hugging me every night before sleeping, and coming to my chest every morning before waking up, for your beautiful eyes looking at me, your lips kissing me, your hands touching me and your heart beating for me...
Thank you for our laughters, our small habits, thank you for your patience with me, for your strength when I am weak....thank you for taking life from the best side, optimistic and light...Thank you for being simple, with an incredible taste ;)
Thank you for accepting my passions, and my moments of crazyness, God knows I have many.
The list is very long, and no matter what I say or write, it will not be enough, I just want to thank you for who you are, and who you became by my side.....

..... you are so unique, we are,
and we made it.






1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

..........................
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3