16/01/2012

{ Death ends a life, not a relationship} Mitch Albom said,


























Not easy,
Never expected,
it just hits on me...again.

Doesn't solve anything to wonder why, and how,
life doesn't give us choice. Life happens, gives us more to deal with.
Yes we get stronger,
yes we deal with everything no matter how hard it is,
yes we smile, yes we go on, yes we continue, but......why?
You teached me how to be strong, and tough.
To travel, to be free and make my own life...
you teached me to be sensitive, to promise,
to be alive and creative, you teached me how to help and share.
I was your little girl, your best friend and confident.
Memories stay, but, what should I do when I need to feel you?

They all say good ones go....they are better where they are
and I keep wondering why.......
why...........
why are you away when I just need you here beside me?


I miss you so,



2 commentaires:

Ida a dit…

<3

Ida a dit…

http://howbravewereyoutoday.blogspot.com/2012/01/para-meme.html