07/10/2011

Rest in peace....Papa!





















4 years already,
time passes,

you were a perfect father,
a good friend,
a wise person,
strong by your sensitivity,
spreading love and knowledge,
teaching me the simplest things,
I learned life with you,
You teached me how to be tough,
How to be honest,
Never lie,
Always be careful,
How to share, to care, to love,

Whenever I need an answer, I turn myself to you,
I am who I am today,
thanks to you,

But today, something feels different,
7th of October.....I can't help it,

I miss your voice,
I wish my phone could ring again,
with your name on the screen, and you saying "kidayra a benti"

But how could it be then, if you're not anymore from this world?

Only me, can feel that you never left,
somehow, you're with me, and I can feel you,

Yesterday, Today, and forever,

I love you Daddy,
Thank you for everyting, and,

RIP,

3 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Everyday I wish I could knew that wonderfull man... but as you say, he´s always with you, every day :)
I love you samraa <3

... a dit…

Yes he is, he always said to me : "when I go away, don't cry, I will be there the same way", amazing!!! he gave me an incredible strength, until today I am greatfull for that :D
<3

Ida a dit…

<3