06/03/2012

"Go for it" Always!






What I like the most about my new life with my beloved one, is that constructive energy 2 people can create, strenght doesn't come from being tough or showing off that we are, strenght and power come from what we are together, without even talking, just US.
Many respectful close friends just seeing the M&Ms (as they call us), sharing moments with us, feel that vibration we generate, that beautiful strong thing we have...Their advice was always the same since the beginning, don't let anyone or anything ruine this strong thing you have, or, you two have a huge potencial together, you can't let it go!
Choices, risks and changes in life, are my speciality, I have a luck feeling magic moments it in the guts, to know exactly what I have to do, where I have to go, and when...and for the last decisions I took, I can say, it couldn't be any better!

......The secret?

No fear, listening to that little voice that keeps knocking&repeating "Go for it"....once the decision is made, thinking about the "Plan B", in case things don't work out as expected.
And if it really collapses, smile, assume the responsability, and start over ..... afterall, it's always better to give a try. Life is full of experiences and opportunities, it would be a pitty not to grap them.

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Between many, many, many things, this is one of the reasons why you inspire me everyday...
Thank you for being beside me, always... <3