15/09/2011

Borboletas,


Reading this text today,
I thought about the day my father told me,
"Judge the others day by day,
But, also Judge yourself first...."

"Trust depends on situations,
Depends on people,
situations change,
People are different,
So?"

I learned to make my path, my own way,
dealing with situation as if they were part of my daily learning,
Choosing each action, knowing about the reactions that will come along,
Never saying "it's her fault" or "he did that"....
Life is the best school, isn't it?





"Quando depositamos muita confiança ou expectativas em uma pessoa, o risco de

se decepcionar é grande.

As pessoas não estão neste mundo para satisfazer as nossas expectativas, assim como não estamos aqui, para satisfazer as dela.

Temos que nos bastar... nos bastar sempre e quando procuramos estar com alguém, temos que nos conscientizar de que estamos juntos porque gostamos, porque queremos e nos sentimos bem, nunca por precisar de alguém.

As pessoas não se precisam, elas se completam... não por serem metades, mas por serem inteiras, dispostas a dividir objetivos comuns, alegrias e vida."

_ Mário Quintana

Aucun commentaire: